• Healthy pig productionOur range features the following product lines:
• Longevity of sows and young pigs
• Reducing gastric ulcers
• Reduce suckling pig fatalities via feed
• Reduce feed overheads for fattened pigs.
• Ideal pig feed mixes to fulfil the basic requirement for nutritional substances.
• Classic/Plus pig feed mixes composed in relation to the recommendations of the Danish Pig Research Centre.
• Profil pig feed mixes based on our own well-proven feed solutions and the latest international knowledge within pig nutrition.
• Value pig feed mixes specifically for herds with the objective of reaching +35 pigs per breeding sow.
• Gain pig feed mixes developed with more focus on exploiting the genetic growth potential of the pig. Can be combined with our unique IT program, GainMax.
• SFR are mixes optimised according to the Dutch Schothorst Feed Research's recommendations, and an excellent alternative to the pig feed approach we traditionally use in Denmark. The aim is to offer pig feed solutions that yield high productivity and that are profitable to use. Special focus is on
o Fibre for sowso Weaning piglets without zinco Competitively-priced fattened pig feeds.o Read more about SFR (Schothorst Feed Research)
Research & Development
DLG is at the forefront of participation in a number of GUDP projects (Grønt Udviklings- og Demonstrationsprogram - green development and demonstration programs) under the Danish Ministry of Environment and Food and SFR (Schothorst Feed Research). Close communication between our expert pig feed group, universities, private and government bodies means that we can continuously implement the latest knowledge into our range of feeds. That means we can offer the best feed solutions to you. Read more about Research & Development.